iTOP VPN started its services in 2016. In just 5 years it has gained 10 million users. One thing that is best about this VPN is that it can bypass any kind of geo-restriction or firewall to let you access any website. Although iPRO doesn’t give you strong encryption but it will secure your data online. No data leaks has been detected in 5 years. Let’s see a detailed review of iPro VPN.
- 1000+ servers in 100 Location
- Internet Killswitch
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Apps for Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux
- 24/7 Customer Support
- TCP,UDP protocol.
- CHACHA 256-BIT bit encryption
Pros and Cons
- Good for bypassing geo-restrictions
- No connection records
- Reliable kill switch
- large number of servers
- Free version only offer 700mb data
- Limited supported devices
To secure your data iTOP uses super-strong Salsa20 (chacha20) 256-bit encryption. They use TCP, UDP protocols of OpenVPN.
OpenVPN (TCP vs. UDP)
OpenVPN® (open-source virtual private network) is a product that offers a simplified security framework, a modular network design and cross-platform portability. OpenVPN® is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It includes several techniques for creating secure point-to-point or site-to-site connections in routed or bridged configurations and remote access facilities. It uses SSL/TLS security for encryption and is capable of traversing network address translators (NATs) and firewalls.
OpenVPN®allows peers to authenticate each other using a pre-shared secret key, certificates, or username/password. When used in a multi-client-server configuration, it allows the server to release an authentication certificate for every client, using signature and Certificate authority. It uses the OpenSSL encryption library extensively, as well as the SSLv3/TLSv1 protocol, and contains many security and control features. It is sometimes used by computer gamers as a way of accessing LAN games over the internet.
You can connect via OpenVPN® by using their client software for Windows and Mac, or by configuring your router for this. Besides the usual OpenVPN®-TCP, you can also connect via OpenVPN®-UDP, which is faster and bypasses many restrictions from ISPs and networks.
iTOP VPN is not as fast as other premium VPNs’ in the market but it has decent speed. When connected to the local servers the speed drop is absolutely minimal as well as when connected to a far-located server.
Which data iTOP VPN doesn’t Log?
- IP addresses (source or VPN)
- Your original IP address, which could be used to identify you. This means when you use HMA VPN, you’re anonymous even to us
- Any of your DNS queries. We’ll have no way to know what websites you visit, nor will anyone else. We rely on our own secure, zero-log DNS servers so your queries are also protected from exposure to 3rd parties.
- Your activity, which includes sites you log into, services you try, apps you have running, streams you’re watching… basically anything you do onlineli>
- How much data you’ve transferred.
- When you were connected: we don’t collect timestamps of your connections.
iTOP VPN doesn’t have a live chat option so only way to connect to them is through email.
GET 1 Year Free on Purcahsing a 1-year plan.