Do you love binge-watching movies and series from around the world? Then you must be a big fan of Netflix. Netflix is one of the most popular streaming portals with around 150 million subscribers. In this post, we will tell you about the best VPNs for Netflix, so that you can watch your favorite movies, documentaries, and series anywhere in the world.
If you already have a Netflix subscription, then you must be knowing that country-specific movies and series cannot be accessed easily. The reason for this is that every country has its own rules and regulations to stream their series or movies online. So, if you are living in India and want to access a show that is only relayed in the US, you just need to change your virtual location to get access to the whole huge library.
A reliable, powerful, and secure VPN is the only solution to watch the new content on your favorite online platform. And Netflix, my friends has tons of great shows and movies to stream like Hemlock Grove, The Crown, etc.
Netflix is available mainly in all countries, except China, Syria, Crimea, and North Korea. So, if you have Netflix that gives you access to your country-specific content, then a VPN can give you access to the whole enchilada that is broadcasted in the US, UK, or any other nation.
Best VPNs for Netflix
|Private Internet Access|
1. Private Internet Access
Today’s Best Private Internet Access VPN Deals
Private Internet Access is one of the top VPN Service providers that offer secure, encoded VPN tunnels that form numerous layers of privacy and safety; giving you unrestricted and unidentified access over the internet.
- Speedy connectivity
- Connects up to 10 devices simultaneously
- 12340+ servers in 74 nations
- 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee
- Encrypts Wi-Fi and established secure VPN account
- Supports P2P along with protocols like WireGuard®, PPTP, OpenVPN, and L2TP/IPSec
- Instantly sets up on your device offering multiple VPN gateways
- Doesn’t allow logging of data and blocks malware, ads, and trackers
- Offers unlimited bandwidth along with great customer support
- DD-WRT VPN Compatible and comes with SOCK5 Proxy
- Unlimited US, UK, NL, CA, Romania, Germany, France, Sweden, and Swiss-based Internet Services
- Trusted by firms like Forbes, Business Insider, Gizmodo, CBS News, LifeHacker, and Wired
Today’s Best Surfshark VPN Deals
SurfShark is another reliable name in the world of VPNs. It establishes fast and stable online connections and sets you free from snoopy surveillance by safeguarding your data. It is a very reliable VPN for Netflix surfing.
- Offers 1700+ servers in 63 countries
- All plans include Cleanweb, Whitelister, Multihop, and Kill switch
- Connects to unlimited devices
- Apps for Chrome, Firefox, Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Linux, FireTV
- Free DNS charger to choose from 100+ public DNS servers
- 24/7 customer support through live chat, email, and expert talks
- Strict no logging of data
- Private DNS and leak protection when using IPv4 stack
- Camouflage and NoBorders Mode for private yet open access to the net
- Industry-leading AES-256-GCM encoding
- IKEv2/IPsec is a default protocol for apps
- 30-day money-back policy
Today’s Best Hotspot Shield VPN Deals
HotspotShield is a new VPN that was established in 2019 and is now operated by Pango. Though it’s new in the market, yet its secure service safeguard the user’s internet traffic from spying. Its patented technology allows you to access sites and streaming content worldwide.
- Mentioned in popular publications like Bloomberg, CNN, ABC, FastCompany, Fox, PCWorld, and more
- Offers unrestricted access to Netflix, Prime, Disney+, and more at super-fast speed
- Military-grade encryption, and Identity theft safety with Identity Guard
- 3200+ Servers across 80+ countries and 35+ cities
- Hydra protocol to guarantee fast, safe connections for gaming, streaming, downloading, P2P
- Connects 5 devices from one account, and Family Plan gives access to 25 devices
- Available for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Smart TVs, routers, Chrome
- Great support via guides, email, and live chat
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited data and super-fast connection speed of 1Gbps
- Internet kill switch along with malware and Phishing protection
4. Ultra VPN
Today’s Best Ultra VPN Deals
Ultra VPN offers hassle-free private and secure internet access from anywhere in the world. It connects you freely to all social networks, news channels, dating sites, videos, and audio streaming. There are no restrictions on browsing Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, YouTube, HBO, and more.
- Premium, fast and unlimited VPN with 6-month free access
- Free Firewall and free premium streaming locations
- 1000+ secure servers in 100+ countries
- Works on 5 devices at a time
- No logging and complete browsing encryption
- VPN for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and FireTV
- VPN with no caps, no limits, and no waiting
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 24/7 technical support
Today’s Best ZenmateVPN Deals
Zenmate is a feature-rich VPN with balanced premium subscriptions. Its free plan gives you access to limited features and four servers so that you can decide further on investing. With its lightning-fast, secure and private servers, you can establish this VPN in just one click.
- Made in Germany
- 3400+ servers in 73+ locations
- OpenVPN powers ZenMate Ultimate
- No-log policy and 360° protection
- 30-days money-back guarantee and 7-day free trial
- App for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome
- Customer support via messaging or Support Centre
- 100% anonymous and unclogs geo-restricted content and censored websites
- Unblocks Netflix, HBO GO, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime, Yle, Hulu, HBO GO, and more
- Unblock live streaming and access all sporting events like F1, Premier League, NBA TV, La Liga, 2020 Masters, ESPN, 2020 Olympics, Moto GP, etc.
Why you need a VPN?
From the last decade or two internet access is surrounded by privacy and security issues. It is because, with the advent of advanced technology, there also came a threat from various entities like hackers, spammers, ISPs, and advertising firms. They have control over our data by using techniques like tracking and hacking our online activities.
Moreover, public Wi-Fi that can be accessed almost everywhere is another big risk attached to our life. From these open networks, hackers can easily bug our system, capture logins, passwords, credit card info as well as personal and intimate data.
Using a VPN will make your every online activity more secure, anonymous along with personal data protection. Every online activity of your passes through different secure tunnels and protocols when you use an effective VPN. Your data is encrypted and your identity is always secret due to its IP address swapping. Overall, a VPN will:
- Hide your ID
- Enable incognito browsing
- Secures public Wi-Fi activity
- Protect Identity
- Offer IoT and internet security
- Prevent data theft
- Conceal your location
- Hide info from ISPs
- Protects from dangerous tools like FaceNiff and Firesheep
- Encrypt data
- Offer better protocols than Tor and Proxy services
- Offer more control via split tunneling
Conclusion on Best VPN for Netflix
You can connect to any of these VPNs for Netflix in the simplest way. Just select one of the above VPN and download and install it on your device. Follow the promptings displayed on the screen and set up the VPN. Now launch the VPN, select a server, and use any of the US servers to stream Netflix on your mobile or laptop.
I hope this post on the best VPNs for Netflix will help you in making the right decision. To avoid confusion, you can go for free trials if any, or choose a VPN that offers a risk-free money-back guarantee. We will recommend PrivateInternetAccess and SurfShark VPNs for better server speed and security.
Though there is a variation in pricing policies of all the above VPNs for Netflix, do not make a choice based on your budget. The cheap or free VPNs might not offer you the same features or unrestricted experience. And the safety of your info will also be at stake.
So, if you want to know about any other VPN for any other service, please do let us know.