Here are 3 Easy Steps for You to Access TikTok in India
1. Install a VPN: We recommend you to install PureVPN because it offers you security and performance both and it has almost 6500+ servers all over the world.
2. Connect to a Server: Connect to a server from a country in which TikTok is not blocked like the United States.
3. Download TikTok: Download TikTok from the app store or if you have previously installed the app then just log into it.
Now you are all set to enjoy TikTok!
What is TikTok?
TikTok is a popular video-sharing platform owned by Chinese ByteDance. TikTok was originally found in 2012 and was launched for android and ios in 2016. Since then TikTok has gained huge popularity among the users.
TikTok has an estimated one billion users all over the world. Many people come to TikTok to upload different types of videos. Some of them are music videos, dancing, cooking, education, and even meme videos. Many celebrities and social media influencers use it to gain popularity and to maintain public relations among people. Many people earn money through this platform just by making videos.
Why is TikTok Banned in India?
In June 2020 Indian Government has banned using TikTok all over the country. According to the Government TikTok collects data of the users and uses them for personal propaganda. We have previously seen companies like Facebook, Instagram collect user data for marketing purposes.
Considering TikTok was made by a Chinese company and we have seen that China doesn’t have a very good relationship with India. So, following that Indian Government can’t let China use its user data which poses various threats to the security of the Country.
Indian Ministry of Information Technology has made the following statement
“The compilation of these data, its mining and profiling by elements hostile to national security and defense of India, which ultimately impinges upon the sovereignty and integrity of India, is a matter of very deep and immediate concern which requires emergency measures.”
Pakistan has also banned TikTok following the ban in India and Other countries are also joining in the process.
How can You Unblock TikTok in India?
However, you can access TikTok in India or in any country in which it is blocked by using a VPN(Virtual Private Network). A VPN will assign you to a new IP address from the chosen server which will help you to bypass the ban on TikTok. Using a VPN is the most reliable and safest option because premium VPNs offer you security and privacy while you are online. Also, you can bypass any kind of geo-restriction to get access to content by using a VPN.
How to Access TikTok?
1. At first you need to Download PureVPN
2. Subscribe to one of its plans.
3. Connect to any country in which it is not banned.
4. Download TikTok from the Playstore or download an apk file just by searching “TikTok apk file download” in the google search box.
5. Install the apk file on your device
6. Open the app and start streaming videos!